Situated in the southeast wing of the house, the Robin room is perfect for a romantic Rhode Island weekend getaway. As our largest room, the quarters are outfitted with a luxurious full-size, en-suite bathroom. The room faces south and has a gorgeous view of a healthy and mature maple tree with majestically long branches. Throughout the spring and fall, a calming breeze sweeps into the room through open windows. The room’s blue-green and soft red-orange decor exudes an atmosphere of tranquility.
The room features a beautiful queen-size sleigh bed with top-of-the-line mattresses, deluxe bed linens, comfortable sitting chairs, and a writing desk. The bathroom has a full-size jet tub and a shower.
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Location: 2nd floor
Rate: $169-239 (depending on season; check availability)
- Top-line Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Individually-controlled Air Conditioners
- Afternoon Tea/Soft Beverage and Snack
- Walking Distance to Wickford Village or the North Kingstown Beach
- Front Porch for relaxing, reading or people watching
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary On-site Parking