Like its namesake, the Sparrow room is our smallest room with lots of character, and a view of beautiful mature linden and pine trees. The room features a comfortable Louvre queen-size bed with a high-end plush mattress, a large closet, a relaxing chair, and a writing desk. It is well suited for business travelers who want a restful night of sleep, or guests traveling through the area on their way to a final destination.
The Sparrow and Goldfinch Room are adjoining rooms with a private door between them. The adjoining rooms are well suited for families traveling with older children or a group of four guests.
Maximum Occupancy: 2
Location: 2nd floor
Rate: $139-$199 (depending on season; check availability)
- Top-line Toiletries
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Individually-controlled Air Conditioners
- Afternoon Tea/Soft Beverage and Snack
- Walking Distance to Wickford Village or the North Kingstown Beach
- Front Porch for relaxing, reading or people watching
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary On-site Parking